The instructions and templates for preparing your manuscript for ISCAS’2015 are listed below. Please write and format your manuscript according to the following guidelines.
- Paper Length: the maximum number of pages that will be accepted is 4, including all figures, tables, and references. Any documents that exceed the 4 page limit will be automatically rejected.
- Paper Size: Either US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm) formats are allowed.
- Fonts: A font size no smaller than 10 points should be used throughout the paper. Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf), compliant with IEEE Xplore. Usage of IEEE PDF EXPRESS is mandatory to ensure compliance.
- File Size: The paper must be submitted as a single PDF file, whose size must not be larger than 2.0 MByte.
- Other recommendations:
- there should be no headers/footers/page numbers;
- there should be no links;
- there should be no bookmarks;
- there should be no security settings;
- the title, authors’ names, and authors’ order should be the same as the data included in the ePapers system.
Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings. Accordingly, we strongly recommend the usage of the following templates to meet these formatting requirements.
Please note that the ISCAS’2015 organizers cannot assist the authors in solving concrete problems related with the formatting of the paper. For such purpose, the authors can refer to the ePapers help tool and the FAQ’s available here. We encourage authors to prepare well in advance their papers, in order to avoid last-minute problems concerned with the paper formatting.
The following style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word:
- MS Word Templates:
- Adobe Distiller Settings for IEEE Xplore Compliance:
- Download the PDF settings file to help you setup Adobe Distiller to produce a PDF file that meets IEEE Xplore requirements.
- This zip file contains instructions on job option file usage as well as files for job option settings for Adobe Acrobat versions 5-XI.
- LaTeX Templates:
- LaTeX (Bibliography Files):
- Sample Papers:
- As an author, you are allowed some flexibility in the method you use to list all author names and affiliations at the top of your paper. We have included some sample papers to illustrate this.
- However, if you choose to deviate from the templates default style, you are solely responsible for creating the necessary changes. There is no technical support available to you.
- Sample Paper with 2 columns for author names
- Sample Paper with 3 columns for author names
- Sample Paper with 4 columns for author names
- Sample Paper with 1 span for author names
- Sample Paper with 1 span for author names, with multiple affiliations
- Sample Paper with stacked columns for author names
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from ePapers web site. Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the final submission deadline. Use the author account you created during initial submission, to edit or resubmit.