As a part of the CAS Flagship Conference ISCAS 2015, a full day CAS Conference Leadership Workshop has been organized to inform and educate conference organizers, organizational units (OU), and volunteer leadership about available IEEE resources, skills, and tools needed for a successful IEEE sponsored conference.
The workshop will be held on Sunday, May 24th, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The attendance is limited to 50 people, please register as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com.
The workshop will spotlight the following topics, and will be led by Kevin Hanft from IEEE MCE:
- Why Conferences Matter! Conference Contributions to IEEE
- CASS Conference Processes
- IEEE Conference Sponsorship & MOUs
- Working with Other Organizations
- Forming Your Conference Committee
- Managing a High Quality Technical Program / Peer Review
- Conference Finance Topics
- IEEE Conference Application and MOU Process
- Conference Publications / Tools / Plagiarism Screening
- Conference Goal Settings and Measurements
- New Conference Approaches and Ideas
- Conference Branding and Marketing Topics
- Conference Quality Issues
- How IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events can assist your conference committee