Paper Registration Policy
At least one author of each paper must register at a non-student rate by February 6, 2015, i.e:
- Member, IEEE CAS: $750
- Member, IEEE: $780
- Non-member: $870
- Student registering paper(s): $780
ISCAS 2015 Registration fees:
|Category||before Feb 6||before April 30||after April 30 & on-site|
|Member, IEEE CAS||$750||$850||$940|
|Student member, IEEE CAS||$460||$570||$660|
|Student member, IEEE||$480||$590||$680|
|Life member, IEEE||$460||$550||$650|
|Student registering paper(s)||$780||-||-|
Registration to the conference includes:
- All Sessions
- Conference Proceedings
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Lunch (3)
- Farewell Party
Optional additional Items:
|Additional Welcome Reception Ticket||$50|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||$100|
- Important: ISCAS will cross-check all IEEE and CAS memberships against IEEE’s database. Please make sure that you have renewed your membership for 2015.
- IEEE and CAS Society Member rates are only available to individuals who are IEEE and CAS Society Members at the time of registration – visit www.ieee.org/join to join. IEEE members will be required to show their valid IEEE membership card at the conference registration desk.
- Students will be required to show their student (and IEEE, if applicable) membership card(s) at the conference registration desk.
- Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed at the social functions, and ALL attendees must have tickets.