A Visa to enter Portugal is required for citizens of several countries. Please check with your travel agent or with a local Portugal Embassy/Consulate whether or not this applies to you.
In case you need a Visa, the Portuguese Consulate will request that you include in your application file a Visa Recommendation Letter. To get your letter, please send an e-mail to bwehner(at)amg-corp.com, providing the following information:
- Affiliation & Postal Address
- Paper ID number(s) and Title of Presentation(s), if you are presenting a paper
- The words “Visa Recommendation Letter” in the subject field of your e-mail request
The Visa recommendation letter will only be issued to speakers or attendees who have paid their registration fee.
We will process your request and send the letter attached by e-mail. In case you need the original be sent by post, please let us know. Visa letters will state only the following facts:
- Conference title, dates and location;
- That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full.
Attendees who need visas should apply for it to the respective consulate/embassy immediately.
For more information click here: https://www.visitportugal.com/en/sobre-portugal/info-util