ISCAS 2015 will provide partial travel support for student speakers to attend the symposium, subject to available funds. If granted, the student will receive the support at the conference site.
To apply for this support, the applicant must be:
- registered at the ISCAS2015;
- author of an accepted paper or poster;
- an IEEE CAS Student Member;
- a full-time student pursuing a B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. degree in engineering or related field in a college or university.
If you meet the above requirements, please send an email with the following information (use “Student Support ISCAS 2015” in subject):
- Title and number of the lecture/poster to be presented at ISCAS (full title with full list of authors).
- IEEE Student number (for verification purpose).
- A 1-page supporting letter from the academic advisor (by an attached pdf).
to ana . jesus (at) inesc-id . pt no later than Thursday, March 12, 2015. Late applications will not be processed.
Applications for student grants are closed.